Various essays, analysis, and musings on writing, representation, media, and storytelling.
- Why is Everyone Blaming Vice Admiral Holdo?
- “I Will Not Fight You, Father”: Luke Skywalker’s Anti-Toxic Masculinity
- Dear DCTV, Why Did it Have to be Nazis?
- Full Confession: I Don’t Watch for Ships
- Wonder Woman and Feminism
- Emily Andras, Wynonna Earp, and the Unkillable Queer
- Kay’s Story: I’m Genderfluid
- A Tale of Two Dead Mothers
- Grimdark and the Daemon Ex Machina
- Nothing can Prepare You for the World
- Anthony Bourdain Definitely Left Something Good Behind
- Love Yourself In the Writing Ebbs
- What Exactly Is (and Isn’t) ‘Biological Sex’?
- Thank God I Found TGIFemslash
- Let’s Talk About Supergirl’s Lyra Strayd
- Coming Home and Moving Forward, My Post ClexaCon Thoughts
- Mon El Is Mako, and That’s Not a Great Thing for Kara
- An Introduction to My History With The 100
- Overwatch’s Tracer Has a Girlfriend!
- We All Deserve an Eliza Danvers